Monday, November 3, 2014

Malachite Monday {Volume 3}


Malachite keeps popping up EVERYWHERE!
This week I'm sharing my favorite Malachite Fabric!

Tonic Living has this fabulous Malakos Malachite Fabric that I've used before. I swoon every time I see it. Hop over here for a 10% Discount code to purchase this pillow or fabric from Tonic Living this week (or any Tonic Living  pillow, custom order or fabric you desire). 

Malakos, Malachite
Malachite Pillow
$37.95 before discount

Be sure to follow along for more Malachite Love & Inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. I die for this fabric! So tempted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd flip for it in real life, the color is so vibrant and the weight is a perfect weight....I want to do my whole house in it....maybe put it all over the walls in my powder room!! Dying!

    ReplyDelete